Thursday, December 6, 2012

Quilted Ceramic Flowers

I'm not a flowers and chocolates kind of girl, never have been. However, I absolutely appreciate the gesture and such. I only ask that the effort and money go into something that isn't going to shrivel and die in a week.

Jacques gets it. Mostly because he's the bestest boyfriend in the whole world (go ahead and h8), but also because he's quite fond of usefulness and sustainability. 

This morning, my lovingly prepared, hand pressed coffee was delivered to me in this most wonderful example of the above:


I spotted it in the store and swooned over the blanketness of it... ZOMGADORBZ! Its simple design, ceramic composition, and double walled insulation make it super handy too. I didn't grab one then because we were in the middle of moving and trying to get rid of things, not accumulate new things. However! Magically! The insulated tumblers already in use suddenly were on their last sips and fell apart yesterday. Being the super smart, bestest boyfriend he is, J went to six locations to track this puppy down, kept it a secret all evening, heated it up before putting the delicious coffee in it, and SURPRISE! Happy Blankie Cup for coffee times. The coffee tastes so much better with all that love in there... Kay, you can go vomit now.


No comments:

Post a Comment