Monday, January 21, 2013

One for One

TOMS HAS POLARIZED SUNGLASSES NOW!!!

They're no Oakley lenses, but still nicely polarized and well worth the price when you throw in giving someone the gift of sight... no to the brainer, y'all.

Oh yeah, in case you haven't heard, the glasses deal is still one for one, but instead of buying a sweet pair of shades that gets someone in need a sweet pair of shades that they'd certainly like, but wouldn't be able to trade for anything useful... they get SIGHT!



Not that I will only help people have sight if I can have polarized lenses... but I'll only help people have sight if I can have polarized lenses... so... yeah... cuz the sun is fuckin' BRIGHT out there, yaknow? 

PREACH!


P.S. I know it's probably old news... I drafted this post a while back and got busy griping about the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment