Monday, March 4, 2013

The time I ate shit and fucking died...

...cuz Skrillex told me to!!! jkjkjk, I didn't fucking die, really... I did eat all of the shit though.

le scene:

4th floor apartment means tedious stair manuverage or awkward elevator ride for the trash taking out. I wanted my Laurganizing efforts while the boyfriend was out of town to be extra special, so I wanted all unnecessary items removed and decided the elevator ride would be too awkward with the wonky box/bag combo I was carrying. GO DOWN ALL THE STAIRS!

Except... it was dark, and there's this weird ravine stair area where the access to the garage impedes access to the dumpsters... that has FIVE steps, not four. CRASHBANGTWISTSCRAPESMASH!!! My left foot/ankle is a bit mangled and sore and my knees will have bruises soon, but I am otherwise unharmed. 

I MUST do my best to walk on my foot normally in order to prevent overcompensation damage in other parts. The only thing that reeeeeally kills is stretching with plantar/dorsiflexion. YOUCH! For now, lots of frozen veggies and elevation, FTW!


Fitness ball at my desk, now with multipurpose adapter! #it'sballtime



No comments:

Post a Comment